Annelise Faith

Annelise Faith

Thursday, March 19, 2020

3/18 Trisomy 18 Awareness Day

It's Trisomy 18 awareness day! We are wearing our blue and loving this day that the Lord has made.  I feel too overwhelmed with all that I've learned this year to concisely put it in a post.  Where would I even start?!
With all the extra effort that it has taken to keep this girl with us, it has been more than worth it.  My prayer is that with each awareness day that passes, the years will lead us to a future where people don't have to travel halfway across the United States to find a hospital that will agree that an extra chromosome isn't a reason to withhold lifesaving measures from a baby.  Developmental challenges are not a reason to withhold lifesaving care.  I love our journey and the people we know because of it, especially this little person at the center of it all❤  Our gracious gift from God.




No comments:

Post a Comment