Annelise Faith

Annelise Faith

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

3/4/2020 - headed to the ER to check on the shunt

Hi friends and family,
My fontanelle is bulging, I've been sleeping all day, and I just barfed twice... so my parents are bringing me in to the ER to check on my new shunt.  We hope it's still working so I don't need any more brain surgeries. My hair is just starting to grow back! Although that's the last thing my mom should be thinking about right now. 
Please pray that we get in and out of the ER without catching any cooties. God has a plan for my life and He has never left us yet! Mom and Dad are baskets of nerves, and could use some prayer for endurance and faith.  Luckily, Faith is my middle name! Literally.  Love you all! Thank you for your prayers!
Love,
Annelise Faith Buchanan
 I felt great earlier today!  Mommy and I had an adventure!  She will post about it later!




No comments:

Post a Comment