Annelise Faith

Annelise Faith

Monday, December 2, 2019

12/3 3am

This is the only pic that I have from today.  I just took it, and it is almost 3am...but the reason I am smiling is because this wonder baby is sleeping!  This whole day has been about getting the food to stay in her tummy without turning into air and mucous 😫
She has missed out on some calories today because she had less food than what is outlined on her nutrition plan.... but I don't want to pump her full of too much food and have her then puke.... it's like a strategy game!  We won a few rounds, but overall got our butts kicked in a loss today.
But its 3am guys... God has new mercies for us  cause it's technically a new day!

Please pray for wisdom for our amazing GI doctor who will be hearing from me in approximately 5 hours... and also for Kevin's health.   His cold seems to be getting worse, likely due to him being awake so much taking care of Annelise and letting me sleep today.




No comments:

Post a Comment